Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chevron Stripes: The Patterned Jean

Patterned jeans are a HUGE trend this fall! I am in love with these chevron striped jeans. They are almost too much fun. Fringe shirts are also a fun thing to add to your wardrobe. 







This outfit is pretty loud by itself. So, there isn't really a need to accessorize it with lots of different items of jewelry and such. My dreamcatcher earrings seemed just funky enough to accent the outfit. I chose to wear a knee-high boot with these pants so that the pattern wasn't too overwhelming. 



xo: Shaylise


2 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! Are the boots new from this year? The hot jeans, were they at south? Love, love, love the entire look!
    p.s. are you facebook friends with Cooper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! The boots are from last winter and the jeans were actually from TJ Maxx. Thank you so much though!! :) and I think that I am facebook friends with Cooper!

    ReplyDelete