Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boho Chic: The Denim Vest

I love this outfit! As I've said before leggings are my go-to choice simply because of how comfortable they are and how easy it is to dress them up or down. But my real favorite here is the denim vest. I wear my denim vest so much, probably more than necessary. It adds a casual element to any outfit and goes with just about anything. 



Accessories

Antiqued accessories are a great addition to any boho chic look. I fell in love with the antique key necklace the second I saw it. Look for fun & quirky pieces of jewelry that are unique and will make you stand out. Cuff bracelets are another must-have. They are comfortable to wear, make a statement, and don't catch on things like other bracelets do. 






These boots are way too fun and the socks are even more fun! Pairing something super feminine (lace & bow boot socks) with something more industrial or masculine looking (lace-up combat boots) softens the harshness and allows your outfit to look balanced. 


xo: Shaylise



9 comments:

  1. You look adorable, as always. The socks are so cute, I didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest person ever. I love this outfit and all of your great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get these socks!!?? they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from Chic Style! They come in cream and black. There is a Chic Style in Eden and one in South Ogden next to the Costa Vida on Highway 89. I work at the one in Eden on Tuesdays and Thursdays and would LOVE a visit!

      Delete
  4. Wau! You look fabulous. Boots are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit!!! Where's the shirt and denim vest from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me.

    Great job.

    Feel free to visit my web site: boho rocker chic clothing

    ReplyDelete