Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Messy Closet


Hello there, I'm Shaylise and welcome to my "Messy Closet." The Messy Closet is not only what you'll see when you walk in my room but a little play on my last name . Shaylise Messerly is my full name, and all I have to say is thank goodness I wasn't born with a lisp!  There is rarely a time you won't catch me laughing or smiling. I don't think that life is something that should be taken too seriously. I feel the same about fashion and style! I like to find the best in all situations and I feel like fashion is one way I can share a little bit of happiness with everyone. :)

I was born a true girly-girl. My favorite show at the age of eight was "What Not To Wear" and I absolutely adored getting clothes as a present. I had an extensive collection of Barbies with an even greater collection of clothing for them. I put on a pair of heels at the age of five and I don't think that they have ever come off! In ninth grade I received the "Highest Heels" award from the student body officers and there is still rarely a time you won't see me in heels. This is partly due to the fact that I am quite small in stature (5'1" to be exact :) and also due to the fact that they are so gosh dang FUN! 

Because of my love of shopping I needed to find somewhere to work to support my habits. I found a job at a super cute boutique! What better place to work than somewhere you can shop?! I have worked for three years at Chic Style clothing boutique in my cute hometown Eden. Eden is the sweetest little town tucked away in the beautiful mountains of Ogden Valley and our boutique is the cherry on top! Many times at work customers will say, "I wish I could bring you home and put you in my closet!" So this is my way to bring some fun tips and advice to you! I hope you enjoy!

xo: Shaylise

No comments:

Post a Comment